My love (beside my husband and kids)



Hi,

I love to read. You can find books everywhere in our house. Even on the toilet. I also love to go to the library, even with my two little kids. They can't read yet, but they like to look in books with beautiful pictures. Every evening I tell them stories before they went to bed.

I love the story of Alice in Wonderland, the books of Maeve Binchy, Jane Austen, Kristien Hemmerechts, Brönte and so many others. What are your favourites?
Lately I listen to a pod cast about the life of Jane Austen. Very interesting, especially during nights when I can't sleep. It would be great visiting the places where she lived.

I also have a lot of books about cooking, crochet, knitting, life, poetry, music, gardening, homedecoration, other cultures, psychology, books of Darwin, Freud, Nietzsche...

And for my husband about wood and brewing beer. Also our kids have there own with fairy tales, stories about a naughty mouse, horses, bees and the stories of Beatrix Potter.

My favourite bookshop is The Other Shop in Antwerp (also in Ghent). Books you don't find in the regular bookshop. Really, when visiting Antwerp, pay them a visit. You won't be disappointed!

So, books are important in my life....they always have and always will.

Love....




Reacties

  1. I love reading too & can’t wait until my little one is here & I can read to him & have trips to the library.
    https://arthritisfighterleann.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your blog! 😚

      Verwijderen
    2. Reading is so much a part of my life too that it would be very weird if I didn't read my books. I hope your kids grow up loving books and reading too.

      Verwijderen
    3. Thank you for your wish!

      Verwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts