Tiny Happy Things


Hi,


Starting a new year… Did you already make plans? My biggest priority this year is going to be spending more time with the ones I love. After a very difficult year, I realized that family and friends are truly the most importing thing in life, don’t you agree?!


And within a couple of weeks, my husband and I are starting a new adventure… We have rent a piece of ground for growing our own vegetables. We have already a little garden in the back of our yard, but not that big. I am so excited about it! So keep you posted.
After many parties I really enjoy spending time in my pyjamas with a nice cup of coffee, knitting with pastel colours and writing in my diary.
    I wish you all the best for this year with the ones you love and in good health



    Lots of love, Sofie





Reacties

Populaire posts