Making cushions


I am working for a while on new cushions for in our living room. Using the weaving technique and I just love it! So easy to do, just using the stitches knit and purl. When that is done, the fun part starts, weaving with yarn. The combinations are endless and the result is beautiful. I use the colour combination green, rose and white, cause that are the main colours in our living room.
I was also reading an article in Flow Magazine about Dame Iris Murdoch, a British philosopher and writer. Her idea is that human are self-interested, but art and nature could help to aim your view to the world and so becoming a moral better person. 
Interesting idea, not? I am going to see at the library if there are books of her. Do you have must reads of her?  

Have a nice day!

Lots of love, Sofie

Reacties

Populaire posts