Simple dish after the Holidays

How were your Holidays? They were just fine for me; spending time with my lovelies, giving presents, playing board games and of course enjoying delicious food. Nothing wrong with that! But after 4 days in a row, it is time for a simple dish… So I made a delicious soup today of a pumpkin harvested from our garden in autumn. 

Peel an onion and cut it into pieces. Do this also with the pumpkin. Take a big cooking pot, but the butter in it and let it melt. Adjust the onion and pumpkin. Let it stove for a couple of minutes while stirring. Adjust stock and let it stew until the pumpkin is very soft. (I have always home prepared stock in my freezer, very handy). Mix it and if you like you can adjust some tomato puree. Let it bowl. Done! We ate it with cheese crackers and little slices of bread and butter. You can also add little meatballs. My children love this soup.

Bon appétit!

Reacties

Populaire posts