Early in the morning

Hi,

I am writing this while it is very early in the morning or middle in the night, if you want... in company of our cat, Freud, a good cup of coffee and my knitting project. Couldn't sleep. Anyways, I am knitting Christmas balls. I know it is a bit early to think about Christmas, but knitting takes time of course. Especially when making a lot of balls for in our tree. 
I am using the book of Arne & Carlos. Do you know those two? I just love them! Their combination of colours, their lifestyle, and their Scandinavian patterns. 
The start of knitting a ball is a bit difficult but once you've got a couple of rows it is really easy. And the variation is endless. You must try it. And it is save to put in the tree when you have little kids like me.

Have a lovely weekend...

Reacties

Populaire posts